Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Our Cutie-Patooty 2 year old

My great niece Karis turned 2 last week. She is such a fun little girl. As her grandma said, "I thought Becky (Karis' mom) was intense as a child. Karis has her beat hands down!" She is a 100% kind of kid. She laughs with 100% of her body. She loves with 100% of her tenderness. She gets mad with 100% of her anger. I would say it's all or nothing with her, but it's always ALL! And she SO reminds me of my Natalie at that age. That is exactly how we described her. But Karis is her own person and not Natalie, Becky or anyone else. Every little curl of hair and sparkle in her eye is 100% Karis!



For her birthday I made her a matching dress and baby doll dress. I only got a picture of her dress. My niece-in-law Katie made the cutest tutu with matching wand and headband to look like Abby from Sesame Street. I've never seen Abby, but somehow my 13 year old knows about her. What does that child do when I'm asleep?

 Darling tutu by Katie! I told her to start an Etsy shop! See the bump in Becky's tummy? That's Moriah, my 4th great niece, due in January!

If you look closely, this side is a tiny bit different. There are buttons on the belt! 

Thanks to Becky and Natalie (aka Mini-Becky #1) for holding the dress. Not professional pics, but I think you get the idea of how cute little girl clothes are with these shots!

Happy Birthday Karis! We can't wait to see all the Lord has in store for you!

No comments: